Tuesday 3 February 2015

#Blog Profile ~.^

Kia Orana, Talofa lava, Fakalofa lahi atu and welcome to my blog! My name is Hannah and I am a Year 8 student at Point England School. I have been attending Point England ever since I was 5 years old.  I am a 12 year old turning 13 in July. I have 3 younger siblings, 2 girls and 1 boy. I am a fruit salad of cultures, which are, Cook Island, Samoan, Tongan and Niuean. I am in the class of the beautiful, wonderful, brainy Mrs Tele’a. My hobbies are, singing, dancing, doing drama and playing netball. My role model is my mum. 

My goals for this year are, getting a good report for college and reaching 330 posts before I leave Point England. Hopefully I complete my goals this year and finish off Point England with a smiley face.

No comments:

Post a Comment