Tuesday 9 June 2015

#Whizz, Xtramath 10 Fast Fingers =D



Today for homework, I was given the chance to play, Math Whizz and Xtramath. I haven't played the programs for quite a while, so I was still getting use to it. I was excited to play because I wanted to get a head start for as many points I could get. My highlight was getting a head start before the girls and getting more points.

As you may know, I haven't played Xtramath all this year, so I finally got the chance too. I was still trying to remember the answers for the questions, but I slowly got there. My highlight was, giving it ago and trying again and again . 


Nooooo! Dang , I nearly beat my highest score. This time I didn't replay over and over again just to beat my highest score. No, I just played once and was actually really surprised about my score. My highlight was trying to beat my high score, but didn't.

HannahT ✌

No comments:

Post a Comment