Wednesday 18 February 2015

#My Visual Mihi =D


Kia Ora, Talofa Lava, Fakalofalahi atu and welcome to my blog! My name is Hannah and I have made a visual mihi about my sellf. Just so you could learn more about me. So as you could see, I have 4 separate cards behind my self portrait and they all have different backgrounds. The backgrounds explain the things that are important to me. 
Card 1 (Church):
As you could see my first card is a bible which represents church. I'm a Christian that has been attending Grace International church for over 9 years. I'm included in bands, dance groups and dramas. My whole family goes there including family friends. Church is really important for me and my family.

Card 2 (Singing):
One of my hobbies are singing. I would sing in the shower, during dinner, while were recording a movie and even when I'm talking to my friends. I try to be included in every single thing that includes singing. I also like to dance and do drama too!

Card 3 (Sports):
I also love to play netball and volleyball. I have played netball for 4 years and volley for 1 year. I've played these sports for school and have only been first out of all schools once, I have also been in the semi finals 3 times. 

Card 4 (My cultures):
As you may not know, I am a fruit salad of cultures. I am Cook Island, Niuean, Tongan and Samoan. I am really close with my Cook Island side. I am also close with my Niuean side but, I see my Cook Island side everyday. I know all my grandparents from all four sides. But sadly, 1 of my grandparent had passed away. I still very very love them <3. 



1 comment:

  1. Great Work Hannah,
    Wow I had no clue you were Tongan? Your writing is amazing I wish I was as brainy as you. Anyways keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete