Sunday 24 August 2014

#Lauging Samoans ='D

During the weekend I've been doing a lot of things, I went to my dads house, I went to go see my nana and my aunties, I went to go see my little sister and lastly, I went to watch the concert of the laughing samoans. As soon as my dad told me I was going to watch the laughing samoans, I was soo shocked because I've never been to one of their shows. The concert was held in Takapuna.

Before we left to go to the concert, we had to stop off at church. I went with my family including my sister. While we were driving, we were talking about what performances we really want to watch and the characters we wanted to see them play.

As soon as we got there, we saw a lot of cars parked on the road, on the grass and of course in the car park.When we got there we got our tickets. We saw a lot of people getting ready for the doors to open. The concert was about to start and my family and I were sitting up stairs where you could see everybody.

Straight after we got our tickets, the doors opened so we quickly walked in and sat down with 3 minutes to spare. While we were waiting, my Aunty went to go and get some water for us. When she got back, the lights dimmed and everybody started to scream.

The first character Tofiga played was Aunty Tala. Everyone knows of Aunty Tala because everyone loves her, so as soon as she started talking, everyone screamed really loud. It was so loud, that my little sister had to cover her ears.

There were 12 plays in total and we watched all 12 of them. At the end of the day, we went home late (12 o'clock) and I stayed up until 4:00 talking with my cousin. Thanks for reading ^-^

HannahT signing out - Vinaka

No comments:

Post a Comment