Thursday 12 June 2014

#100 Voice Impressions In 6 Mins

This week,  I was looking through some videos from YouTube, I see a title that catches my eye. The title said "100 Impressions In 6 Minutes" I like watching people playing and singing songs in different character impressions.

I know a celebrity that is really good at different kind impressions of characters and singers. Her name is Ariana Grandae. I was amazed how she could do that many impressions on 1 video. My favourite impression from Ariana is, Shakira.

This video is about a man doing 100 impressions in 6 mins. He was doing a lot of characters I know and love and he was doing some characters I don't know. But I enjoyed the whole thing. I was listening closely and my favourite impression from him was Mr Burns. If you want to watch the video, it is under this text.

HannahT signing out -  Peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment