Thursday 13 June 2013

My Creative Naritive


“Ok Sachi I am going to tell you a little story about a home sick singer who gets caught in quicksand.” I said. “YAY! but who's the singer?” Sachi excitedly shouted. “you’ll find out when I tell you the story.” I silently said.



Once there was a famous singer nammmmmmed” well I was trying to tell the story Sachi gasped. “Chris Brown” I said quickly. Sachi laughs “ Are you serious. Why can’t it be one of the One Direction boys or Justin Beiber?." “Because I’m telling the story”. “So can I finish?” I said. "Fine then! Have it your way!
"




“ So Chris Brown was sick and he was in bed forever! But then he wanted to go outside to get some fresh air. Then he saw all this sand in his front yard and then he coughed “ What the? why is there all this sand in front of my house.” and then some sand came in his eyes then he fell in the sand. “NO!” Sachi said sacredly.


But then Hannah and Meleane came to the rescue! Saved Chris and and went home. “ahhh!” I said in my own buzz. “DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON CHRIS BROWN?” Sachi said seriously. “ewwww no!” I said. “ I'm telling everyone!! 

THE END!
Till next time bloggers! peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment