Monday 3 June 2013

Making magical rainbow cupcakes

On Saturday i made rainbow cupcakes with my mum and my cousin Leila at home. We decided to make them because we were bored.  Leila and I were both in charge of ingredients, I was the mixer and Leila was the measurer. We found the recipe on youtube and wrote it down on a piece of paper. The ingredients were vanilla extract, flour, sugar, eggs, butter and food coloring. The colours were yellow,green ,hot pink and blue.

We were so excited to make them, but guess what? The cupcake tray wasn't there! We finally found it at my mamas house and we continued baking. My favourite part was making lemon cream cheese frosting. It tasted sweet because my mum put to much icing sugar in the bowl. Overall,it was a 10/10.








2 comments:

  1. wow that taste so nice i really like the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hannah,

    I really enjoyed reading this Blog post about the Rainbow Coloured Cupcakes. That looked so Delicious. You should become a Baker Hannah. Keep Up the great Work.

    Yours sincerely

    Sela your BFF ( Best Friend Forever)

    ReplyDelete