Saturday 6 April 2013

My long weekend!


Long weekend was the best weekend ever! Because I had a conference to go to it was for my church. I was performing for the conference and I was in the opening (the first item) and the cook island group. The conference was for three days friday,saturday and sunday. So I performed on friday morning and sunday night. My mum was kind of like the boss for the conference.

Friday: Friday was the first day for the conference and there were not that much people, there were only 70 people so I was lucky. Friday was the youth day. So there was singing, dancing and other stuff.



Saturday: Saturday was the night the drama was going on. It was about this boy named Joshua he was getting bullied at school and the bullies was his cousin Kepu,So he would come back with bloody noses and a black eye. Kepu was in the tongan group so Joshua got forced to go to the tongan group with Kepu. Joshua was an artist but his mum did not like it so she tore apart his paint brushes everything.




Sunday: Sunday was the big night thats because it was our last day for the conference there was a feed and heaps of people. I was first up and I was so nervous because there were so many people all over that I couldn’t concentrate. Sunday was the culture group day so I performed two times. THAT WAS HARD!


Then on Monday I went to my family reunion so I had to dance again and I had to wake up early and look for some pareoe’s for me my mum and my cousin. But then It was such short notice we had to a family tree of all my family to generation to generation to generation then it was me and my cousins.

On Tuesday I went to see my dad, My dads girlfriend (Danika) and my little sister. it was so fun! We were watching movies and playing outside. Danika has a big swimming pool at the back of her house. Her house is a two story and it is really big.

Thats why I had the best Long weekend. The only thing that I didn’t like is that I only got a little bit of easter eggs. But I am grateful. My favourite part was performing. Please leave feedback when you read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment