Monday 27 August 2012

Liu Xiang 110m hurdles


Thinking in my head I better win this, my country relied on me to win this Olympic hurdle race. My goal for 2012 Olympic games is to try and not fall over the hurdles. As the starter said "take your marks get set go!" I was so nervous, I was sweating.

As soon as I got to the first hurdle I FElL DOWN! I crashed! “NO! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!!” I said in my head I felt so annoyed and really angry. Sitting there for a little while I thought my country was depending on me but now they are really disappointed.

When I got up I hopped all the way to the entrance.  As I got there the security guard said “sorry you're not allowed to come this way” so I went back on the racetrack and I hopped all the way there. Hopping to the last hurdle I kissed it.  I got help from the other athletes to get to the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment